Agenda / Commitments
The Party is pledged to build up India as a strong, developed and prosperous nation, which is modern, progressive and enlightened in outlook and which proudly draws inspiration from India's ancient culture and values and thus is able to emerge as a great world power playing an effective role in the community of Nations for the establishment of world peace and a just international order. The Party aims at establishing a democratic state which guarantees to all citizens irrespective of caste, creed or sex, political, social and economic justice, equality of opportunity and liberty of faith and expression. Naya Bharat shall bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India as by law established and to the principles of socialism, secularism, democracy, politics for 'Sarvajan Hitay – Sarvajan Sukhay' (सर्वजन हिताय – सर्वजन सुखाय) and 'Satyamev Jayate' (सत्यमेव जयते) and would uphold the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.
The party believes that the politics is the best way to serve the humanity, society and the Nation and in any condition, politics should not be treated as a profession and the source of income (पार्टी का विश्वास है कि मानवता, समाज व राष्ट्र सेवा के लिए राजनीति सर्वोतम रास्ता है लेकिन किसी भी हालत में राजनीति व्यवसाय व आय का साधन नहीं होना चाहिए).
The Party shall be committed to nationalism (राष्ट्रीयता) and national integration (राष्ट्रीय एकता), democracy (प्रजातंत्र), Socialism (समाजवाद), Positive Secularism (सकारात्मक धर्मनिरपेक्षता), that is, 'Sarva Dharma Samabhav / सर्व-धर्म समभाव ' , value-based politics (मूल्य आधारित राजनीति) and developed India (विकसित भारत). The Party stands for de-centralization of administrative, judicial, economic and political powers and responsibilities (प्रशासनिक, न्यायिक, आर्थिक व राजनीतिक अधिकारों व जिम्मेदारियों का विकेंद्रीकरण). The Party shall also be committed for following objects and the commitments of the party within the limitations of Constitution of India, Constitution of Party and with the support of Indian public :-
- To make the India Free from (निम्न से भारत को मुक्त करना है) –
- Corruption / भ्रष्टाचार [by empowering the public of India for fighting against corruption and linking the powers of public servants (including politicians) and judicial authorities with responsibilities];
- Income-tax (आयकर), TDS (टीडीएस) & Black Money (काला-धन) and to reduce the gap between rich and poor;
- VAT- GST to the minimum extent of 80% (कम से कम 80% व्यापारियों को जीएसटी / वैट से पूर्ण मुक्ति) ;
- Intoxication (नशा ) and smoking (धुम्रपान);
- Caste and regionalism based politics mainly by developing presidential form of politics in India (जाति एवं क्षेत्रीयता आधारित राजनीति);
- Direct and indirect politics of / by criminals (अपराधियों द्वारा प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष राजनीति);
- External and Internal Terrorism (आतंरिक व बाह्य आतंकवाद),
- To restrict and/or control and/or administer and/or regulate (निम्न को नियंत्रित व पाबन्द करना)–
- population Control on equality (समानता के आधार पर जनसंख्या);
- Maximum prices of basic items consumed by the poor (गरीबो द्वारा उपभोग की जाने वाली वस्तुओ के अधिकतम मूल्य);
- The import of luxury, fancy and importance-less items (विलासिता, फैंसी व महत्वहीन वस्तुओ का आयात);
- The Conversion of Religion for free and fair conversion (धर्मांतरण);
- The pollution from Vehicles and the consumption of petroleum products as fuel (प्रदूषण व पेट्रोलियम उत्पादों का उपभोग);
- The employment to Foreign nationals (विदेशियों को रोजगार) in India (including citizens of neighboring countries);
- The land development & land's business (जमीनों का विकास व व्यापार) and to provide easy and cheap approach for residence to each Indian family (सस्ता आवास);
- The incomes / business of speculation, gambling, lotteries, schemes of money circulations and all schemes for workless incomes (कर्महीन कमाई),
- To protect and/or administer and/or promote (निम्न का संरक्षण / विकास करना) -
- The Cow (गाय) mainly by promoting it through Cow Dairy Industry (गाय डेरी);
- All the Games on equality (समानता के आधार पर सभी खेल);
- The Truth (सच्चाई) in the public life, politics, press, media, advertisements and all the pillars of the democracy,
- To create cheaper, clean and socialized politics by –
- Creating a system and mechanism for simultaneous election of Lok Sabha, all Vidhan Sabhas and all local bodies at a time (एक साथ चुनाव);
- Contesting the elections for various posts as public representatives (जन प्रतिनिधि) at various levels with very low cost / expenditures (सस्ता चुनाव) and by using online methods of publicity;
- Fixing the qualifications and/or eligibility norms / rules / standards for public representatives (जन प्रतिनिधियो व पार्टी पदाधिकारियों के लिए योग्यता व पात्रता का निर्धारण) constitutionally and for candidature for posts of public representative & party executives with in this party for all the levels;
- Fixing the minimum standards / Criteria's of ethics, moral and social responsibilities for the public representatives constitutionally and for candidates for posts of public representative & party executives with in this party for all the levels;
- Entrusting the maximum responsibilities of candidature for posts of public representative and party executives with in this party for all the levels on healthy senior citizens of minimum 50 years (वरिष्ठ नागरिक) and Brahamcharies (ब्रहमचारी) who are free from all the family, social and financial responsibilities and want to serve the nation as social service without any financial interest and benefit,
- To save, promote and urbanize the Rural India (ग्रामीण भारत) on priority in each sector with prosperous and developed agriculture (खुशहाल-विकसित खेती),
- To promote multiple ways / resources to develop employment opportunities (रोजगार अवसर) and to minimize the unemployment (बेरोजगारी को न्यूनतम करना) in the country.
- To make India a technically sound and advance country with clean Energy (स्वच्छ ऊर्जा के साथ तकनीकी रूप से समृद्ध एवं उन्नत भारत) .
- To save, protect and educate the Consumer and protect Consumer Interests (उपभोक्ताओं के हितो की रक्षा),
- To monitor Water Resources at Central Level and to connect all the Rivers and Dams to the extent of all possibilities (जल-संसाधनों की केन्द्रीय स्तर पर निगरानी व हर संभावना तक नदियों व बांधो को जोड़ना),
- To rationalize the present Reservation policy and to restrict the repetition of reservation for same and lower level in the same family whose any member has enjoyed benefits of Reservation of particular level just to give opportunity to members of other families who could not take benefit / protection of Reservation,
- To promote and support re-use, recycle and maximum utilization of all types of waste products, second-hand items, scraps & scrapped items and promote the savings in cash and in kind by minimizing the wastage including wastage of water, power and fuel,
- To standardize the treatments through Naturopathy (प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा) including internal and external use of edible or non-edibles items close to nature, Yoga (योग), Pranayam (प्रणायाम) and other formats of exercises,
- To protect, support and improve prevailing traditional Marriage Institution (System),
- To make Simplified India (सरलीकृत भारत) by simplifying all the existing laws, rules, regulations, procedures and systems.
- To protect and reserve all forest produces (except Trees and Timber) for the interest of local Indian residents / inhabitants / Vanavasi only.